Cyber Security 2023
Prosys OPC is excited to announce the sponsorship of the Cyber Security 2023 event.
Cyber Security 2023 represents solid competence and knowledge in industrial and operational security (ICS/OT). This year the Live Event will be hosted on April 26-27, 2023 in Clarion Hotel Oslo.
Various experts from various fields will not only highlight the challenges during daily operations, but share how those are handled within different organizations. One of the key differences from previous years is the list of speakers includes operational cyber security experts from the maritime field.
The Cyber Security 2023 event will be hosted for two days. During those two days you can meet industry experts not only on stage, but also in informal discussion arenas. To learn more about the speakers, check out the program below.
Karin Sundsvik, NFEA
- The impact of tecnology in the global security picture
Morten Haga Lunde, (LtGen (R))
- The Cyber Priority is DNV’s latest research on the state of cyber security in the energy industry
Shaun Reardon, DNV AS
- IEC 62443 Standards for Industrial Cyber Security Status update, related initiatives and the regulatory landscape
Judith Rossebø, ABB AS
- IOT cyber security: How cyber Secure is your Device?
Bart Scholten, Kiwa
- Engineering out the possibility of a destructive cyberattack
Einar Færaas, Equinor ASA
- Cyber Kill Chain
Jon Alfred Smith, Evelon
- Integrating Cyber Security and Safety Barrier Management
Knut Øien, SINTEF Digital
- OPC UA - the secure standard for manufacturing data exchange
Jouni Aro, Prosys OPC Ltd
- Panel discussion
- ENISA Threat Landscape
Ifigeneia Lella, ENISA
- Understanding the treat actor to understand the need for security
Nina Meldahl, Bouvet Norge AS
- Cyber Security in the Maritime Domain
Thomas Scriven, Mandiant
- WindEurope taskforce Cyber Security -a talk on the cyber security challenges for offshore wind
Todd B. Davies, Vestas Northern Europe
- Zero Trust and OT. Is it possible?
- Improving IACS Defense-in-Depth Security with CIP Security
Meghna Subramani, Rockwell Automation
- IEC62443 Security Protection Rating
Pierre Kobes, Pierre Kobes Consulting
- Mandatory IEC 62443 requirements for ships after 2024
Pål Børre Kristoffersen, DNV AS
- Ultra Quick Sum Up
Jan Munkejord, Equinor ASA
In case you have any questions or would like to schedule a meeting, do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
You can also find more information about the event at the Event website »
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.