IEEE ISIE 2023
We at Prosys OPC are delighted to announce the sponsorship of IEEE ISIE 2023 held on June 19-21, 2023 in Espoo, Finland.
The 32nd International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE) is dedicated to exploring cutting-edge technologies in various industries and the practical implementation of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation, and computational intelligence.
The primary goals of the conference are to foster scientific and technological progress, facilitate professional networking, and promote camaraderie among participants.
Topics of interest at 2023 symposium include:
- New Technologies for Electric Transportation
- Electric Energy Storage Systems
- Power Systems and the Smart Grid, Renewable Energy Systems and Smart Grid
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Control Systems
- Motion Control, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Instrumentation, Sensors, Actuators, Systems Integration and Nano-Technology
- Signal and Image Processing and Computational Intelligence
- Industrial Informatics: Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI, Informatics and Software Engineering
- Intelligent Factory Automation
- ICT and AI Enabling Smart Cities, Buildings, Transport, Agriculture, Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Human Centric ICT Enabling Smart Medicine, Assistive Robotics, Security, Education and Ethics
Our CTO Jouni Aro will take part in the Industry Forum and Exhibition part of the ISIE 2023 event which includes 2 sessions.
Session 1: June 19th, 2023
- The importance of services in the success of automation product development projects
Mikko Heikkilä, Beckhoff Automation
- Software defined factory - requirements to industrial communication infrastructure
Mika Skarp, Cumucore Oy
- Unleashing industry 4.0 thanks to hardware independent automation apps
Greg Boucaud, UniversalAutomation.Org
Session 2: June 21st, 2023
- OPC UA based data harmonization
Jouni Aro, Prosys OPC Ltd
- Experiences with industrial interoperability standards and Model Broker
Gerardo Santillan, Semantum Oy
- Energy Flexibility Management - Platform, Solutions and Services
Veikka Pirhonen Siemens
You can also find more information about the event at the Event website »
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.