OPC Day Finland 2017
Prosys is proud to sponsor the OPC Day Finland 2017, which is held on Wednesday, October 11th 2017 at Messukeskus, Helsinki, Finland.
- Challenges for customer and supplier through Industry 4.0 – Michael Lippert, Bosch Rexroth
- OPC UA provides Communication and Information modeling standards for Industry 4.0 – N.N., OPC Foundation
- OPC UA over TSN and AMQP as Real-time M2M Communication-Standards for Industry 4.0 ¬ – Heinrich Munz, Kuka Robotics
- Manufacturing Execution in combination with Autonomous Agents based on SAP and OPC UA – Rüdiger Fritz, SAP
- TSN Testbed using OPC UA in Augsburg (Germany): status and outlook – Dominik Rohrmus, Labs Network Industrie 4.0
- Data Exchange in the Process Industry (DEXPI) group and OPC UA – Nikolaos Papakonstantinou, VTT
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.