OPC Day Finland 2018
Finnish society of Automation (Suomen Automaatioseura ry) will organize OPC Day Finland 2018 on November 13th 2018 at Valmet, Tampere, Finland.
OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA, IEC 62541) has been selected as the communication protocol of choice for Industry 4.0. OPC UA also enables system integration on semantic level and it is becoming a dominating standard in smart manufacturing world-wide.
OPC Day Finland 2018 presents top speakers of Industry 4.0 and OPC UA that can provide you all the internal knowledge and insights about the technology, use cases and international collaboration that you need to able to prepare for your own success in the world of smart manufacturing.
Topics and speakers:
- Keynote: Future Visions with OPC UA, Mika Karaila, Valmet
- Keynote: OPC UA Enables Smart Manufacturing, Jouni Aro, OPC Foundation
- VDMA supports the machinery industry developing OPC UA Companion Specifications, Andreas Faath, VDMA
- OPC UA and Field Device Integration (FDI) for Industrie 4.0, Achim Laubenstein, FieldComm Group
- OPC UA Technical Update: PubSub and TSN, Matthias Damm, ascolab GmbH
- OPC UA and Beckhoff Measurement Technology, Aapo Vuoristo, Beckhoff Automation Oy
- Representating Plant Engineering Information in OPC UA - Companion Specification for DEXPI, Nikolaos Papakonstantinou, VTT Finland
- OPC UA in the process industry IoT and Edge solutions, Tomi Lahti, Neste Engineering Solutions
- OPC UA products and applications, Ole Borgbjerg, Kepware Technologies
- Simulating OPC UA Information Models, Lauri Saikko, Prosys OPC
- OPC UA in the Real World, Jukka Peltola, Plant4you Oy
- Valmet DNA goes OPC UA, Mika Karaila, Valmet
Prosys OPC is a sponsor of this event. Other sponsors include Beckhoff Automation, B&R Automation, Novotek and Kepware Technologies, Neste Engineering Solutions, Omron, Siemens, Unified Automation, Valmet.
Ask more information or book a meeting with us » email@example.com
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.