OPC Day Finland 2019
Prosys is proud to sponsor the OPC Day Finland 2019, which is held on Wednesday 6.11. afternoon and 7.11. at Messukeskus, Helsinki, Finland.
Topics and speakers include:
- OPC Foundation – Mission, organization and collaboration, Stefan Hoppe, OPC Foundation
- OPC UA Technical Overview, Wolfgang Mahnke, Unified Automation
- OPC UA Information Modeling Overview, Wolfgang Mahnke, Unified Automation
- OPC UA Security Overview, Jouni Aro, Prosys OPC
- OPC UA is The Industrial Integration Technology, Stefan Hoppe, OPC Foundation
- OPC UA Companion specs are the key for success!, Andreas Faath, VDMA
- Universal Machine Tool Interface (umati), Andreas Faath, VDMA
- Connected in 10min: How SAP Systems leverage OPC UA, Rüdiger Fritz, SAP
- OPC UA Product Certification, Alexander Allmendinger, OPC Foundation European Certification Lab
- Getting Started with OPC UA, Pyry Grönholm, Prosys OPC
- Digital Factory of Future, Simo Säynevirta, ABB
- Plug and Produce with Industry 4.0 Architecture, Jouni Aro, Prosys OPC
- OPC UA Technical Update and Future Trends, Wolfgang Mahnke, Unified Automation
- TSN and it’s configuration: Deep dive into challenge of complexity, Ben Schneider, fortiss
- OPC UA Field Level Communications Initiative, Peter Lutz, OPC Foundation
Sponsors include Atvise, Beckhoff, Napcon Neste Engineering Solutions, Kepware, Novotek, Prosys OPC, Unified Automation and Valmet.
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
Book a meeting with us » firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.