OPC Day Finland 2020 (Virtual Event)
Prosys is proud to announce sponsorship of the OPC Day Finland 2020. The event is held on 4th of November at 1.00-4.00 PM. This time, after 15 years of successful physical events OPC Day Finland will be held virually allowing speakers and participants to join from anywhere in the world.
Topics and speakers covered at the event include:
- Neste production digitalization with OPC UA -based solutions, Juho Korpela, Head of Digital Transformation, Neste
- OPC Foundation & Partners: The world's largest ecosystem for interoperability, Stefan Hoppe, President, OPC Foundation
- Industrial Data Management Architecture Ulf Yngvesson, Novotek
- Case Valio: Improving MES communication reliability and security with OPC UA, Pyry Grönholm, Prosys OPC
- Case Helen: Digital transformation in energy production using OPC UA, Veli-Pekka Salo, Wapice
- OPC UA Pub/Sub: Experiences on integrating existing AMQP based communications, David Hästbacka, Tampere University
- OPC UA version 1.05 and Future Visions, Jim Luth, CTO, OPC Foundation
- OPC UA, TSN & 5G , Alexander Ziegler, Siemens
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.