OPC Foundation Seminar Tour North America 2016
Prosys is a sponsor and speaker of OPC Foundation Seminar Tour North America 2016. This seminar tour will focus on the rich feature set of OPC UA and the unique ways these features are put to use in real applications.
The dates and locations are the following:
- September 09, 2016: Montreal
- September 13, 2016: Detroit
- September 15, 2016: Chicago
Benefits attending the seminar:
- OPC UA: the standard for Industrial IoT and Industrie 4.0
- Hear why end-users are requiring vendors to build OPC UA into their products
- Get latest update on OPC-UA technology and further roadmap enhancements
- Solutions for vertical markets and collaboration with PLCopen, AIM, MDIS, BACnet, MTConnect, Energistics & PRODML
- Learn how active collaborations with other industry organizations are working to revolutionize the transformation of data, providing an infrastructure for the modeling of information
- IOT and analytics: From sensor via OPC-UA-AMQP to Microsoft Azure cloud Systems
- Learn about Microsoft pushing OPC UA to run on Windows 7, 8, 10 but also Linux, iOS and Android platforms
- Smart Factory: Connect your machine in less than 30min to SAP-MES to orchestra SoA scenarios reshaping the automation pyramid
- Learn why OPC UA is the one and only recommendation for communication channel for RAMI4.0 - the Reference Architecture Model Industrie 4.0
- Getting started: Deliverables, Stacks, SDKs - Certification, IOP, Virtual Interoperability
By attending these conferences you will hear presentations from OPC experts and get a chance to network with industry experts and peers.
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.