OPC Foundation Seminar Tour North America 2018
Prosys is a sponsor and speaker of OPC Foundation Seminar Tour North America 2018. This seminar tour will focus on the rich feature set of OPC UA and the unique ways these features are put to use in real applications.
The dates and locations are the following:
- September 10, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Montreal
- September 11, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Cleveland hosted by ABB
- September 13, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Chicago hosted by IMTS
- September 14, 2018: OPC Foundation Seminar in Morris Plains (NJ) hosted by Honeywell
Benefits attending the seminar:
- OPC UA: the standard for Industrial IoT and Industrie 4.0
- Hear about OPC UA in various industry verticals like Energy, Transportation, Process Automation, Manufacturing
- Learn how OPC UA provides Industrial Interoperability for the Internet of Things and Industrie 4.0
- Learn about OPC UA in the world of the IIC, China 2025, Korea Manufacturing Innovation 3.0
- Hear why end-users are requiring vendors to build OPC UA into their products
- Get latest update on OPC-UA technology and further roadmap enhancements
- Learn how active collaborations with other industry organizations are working to revolutionize the transformation of data, providing an infrastructure for the modeling of information
- Network with industry experts and peers
- Hear how Microsoft is positioning Azure with OPC UA extensions
- How to connect your machine to SAP easily and standardized
- Learn why OPC UA is the only recommendation for communication channel for Industrie 4.0
By attending these conferences you will hear presentations from OPC experts and get a chance to network with industry experts and peers.
Book a meeting with us » email@example.com
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.