OPC Day 2022 - International
The OPC Foundation will host the OPC Day 2022 - International digital event on April 25-29, 2022.
The event is held for 5 days. Each day consists of 2 hours of content + 1 hour Q&A. Each session is held twice in different time zones to serve America, Europe and Asia.
Topics covered at the event include (to be updated):
- Day 1: Keynotes Level (Target Group: Management, Product Managers & Architects)
- Challenges of the energy tranformation by Espen Krogh, CEO Prediktor
- OPC UA @ Audi In-Campus by Rainer Strobel, PGMM and Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Möhl, LEA Lean Energy Services
- Keynote by Stefan Hoppe, President OPC Foundation
- Day 2: Technology updates
- Security: ECC – Why Does it Matter? by Randy Armstrong, OPC Foundation
- Security: Update of the IT-Security study on OPC UA by Jens Cordt, BSI Germany
- Cloud: MQTT – Topic Trees, Metadata and the UA Cloud Library by Randy Armstrong, OPC Foundation
- Field: Extending OPC UA to the field level: status and roadmap by Peter Lutz, OPC Foundation
- Day 3: Collaboration updates
- Overview, process and agreements by OPC Foundation
- Digital Transformation of the Lab through upcoming LADS and CAISI OPC UA companion specifications by Dr. Matthias Arnold, CEO AixEnginners and Heiko Fessenmayr, Agilent
- Relative positioning of objects in a 3D space with OPC UA by Suprateek Banerjee, VDMA
- Seamless positioning in production and logistics. Harmonized understand of XYZ coordinates across OPC UA companion specs. by Dr. Matthias Jöst, Heidelberg-mobil (Lead omlox association)
- UA 4 Machinery – Cross domain interoperability brought to reality by Heiko Herden, VDMA
- Scheduling actions in your OPC UA server by Wolfgang Mahnke, Unified Automation
- Common model to manage assets with OPC UA by Wolfgang Mahnke, Unified Automation
- Day 4: Architecture & Application
- OPC UA vs. MQTT vs. Asset Admin Shell – oh my! by Erich Barnstedt, Microsoft
- OPC UA Systems (not just OPC UA Components) by Jim Luth, Schneider-Electric, CTO OPC Foundation
- Day 5: Questions & Answers
- Brownfield: Gateway/Aggregator
- Migration towards a unified solution
- IT/OT convergence with OPC UA C/S, PubSub (MQTT, UDP)
- How to import an information model into my OPC UA server?
- Alias names
- Security Built In – everywhere
- Reverse Connect
- Certificate management
- Scanrate vs. Publishrate
- Choosing Polling vs Reporting by exception
- Deadband: Reduce Traffic
- Automatic reconnection and data consistency
- OPC UA AC
You can register for your time zone by the following links:
- Asia/Europe time zone. Each day 8:00am - 10:00am CET: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8765321410814395148
- America/Europe time zone. Each day 9:00am - 12:00pm PDT / 6:00pm - 9:00pm CET: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2787966084386819852
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.