OPC UA Interoperability Workshop, Virtual
We are sorry but this event has reached the maximum number of attendees! Please check back in case someone cancels their participation.
In 2021 OPC Foundation is hosting the first worldwide, virtual IOP Online Workshop, which will connect OPC enabled products from all around the world to ensure global interoperability and Plug & Play solutions.
This workshop takes place on April 12th – 16th 2021 and is intended for experienced IOP Workshop attendees.
Vendors can test and debug their products against one another for interoperability, robustness, and reliability.
Plan on debugging issues that occur and be prepared to modify your software components if required. Testing will be primarily for the successful operation between clients and servers; OPC Foundation team members will test for failures as time permits.
The virtual IOP Workshop is open to corporate members of the OPC Foundation. Registration starts on March 1st and closes on April 1st. The space is limited to 30 server products, therefore it is recommended to check back and register in time.
- Available OPC Technology For Testing
- OPC UA Client/Server
- OPC UA PubSub (Unicast)
- Global Discovery Services
- Provided Infrastructure For Testing
- Software packages to access the virtualized testing network
- Global Discovery Server for Certificate and Endpoint management
- Web-based application providing Test suggestions and for recording test results
- Opportunity for attendees to organize testing slots
- Communication platform for fast interactions
- What to prepare
- OPC product(s) for testing
- Access to the virtualized testing network
- Reserve timeslots for 1:1 testing during the IOP Workshop
For more information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.