OPC UA Workshop 2017 Autumn
Prosys will organize the biannual OPC UA Workshop, November 21-23 at Espoo, Finland.
You can select one, two or three days of training. Training will cover the basics of OPC UA for experts and software developers. The workshop is built around hands-on tasks for using and also for developing OPC UA applications.
The first day is reserved for introduction to OPC UA concepts and applications and the next days introduce you to OPC UA client and server development in Java, C++ and .NET.
During the workshop you will learn to
- Install and use OPC UA applications
- Connect an OPC UA client and navigate through the server address space to find information
- Read and write data
- Create subscriptions to monitor data changes and events
- Create a fully functional OPC UA server
- Define and use OPC UA information models
- Define and use OPC UA methods, alarms and history data
Our customers have been extremely satisfied with the workshops during the past years, which is indicated by the very positive feedback we have received from the attendees.
For more information and registration, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358 9 420 9007.
Prosys is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 10 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.