Free tools, OPC UA Client and Simulation Server, updated to version 2.3.2
Both products have been updated to use a recent version of our OPC UA Java SDK.
OPC UA Simulation Server has also been in the OPC Foundation Certification Laboratory and passed the tests in there. We are waiting for the finalization of the certification process from the OPC Foundation to be able to announce that officially, and to get the product listed as Certified at the OPC Foundation Product Listing.
Main new features for both products are listed below. In addition to that, several minor fixes have been included.
OPC UA Client
- Online charting and logging option for Data View
- Support for requesting processed historical data from the server using Aggregate Functions (if the server supports them).
- Export and copy data from History and Data View (logged values): txt, csv and xls/xlsx formats
OPC UA Simulation Server
- Several fixes to make the Server pass CTT tests for 1.02 Standard UA Server Profile and 1.02 Data Access Server Facet
- Improved support for User certificate validation using a PKI folder
- Recreate own certificate from the Certificates View
- Open certificate folder from the Certificates View
- Filtering options added to the Req/Res View
- Export the Log in the Req/Res View to a file
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
Newest blog posts
Detailed overview of the demo presented at the OPC Foundation booth
A two-part step-by-step tutorial on how to write data changes on an OPC UA server using an OPC UA client.
Industry 4.0 analytics projects are going to be Significantly rising business in the next couple of years. Read how to bypass the most common cavepits and delivery projects succesfully.