Secure Your Data Communications
Information security is built-in to OPC UA communications, allowing you to maximize security by using Prosys OPC UA Modbus Server as a gateway to all your Modbus devices.
Take advantage of the cross-platform compatibility of Java technology and deploy Prosys OPC UA Modbus Server on either Windows or Linux.
New Integration Possibilities
Because OPC UA and Modbus are vendor independent communication standards, Prosys OPC UA Modbus Server enables easy integration of numerous systems from different vendors.
Certified OPC UA Compliant by the OPC Foundation
Prosys OPC UA Modbus Server is certified by the OPC Foundation to be OPC UA 1.02 compliant. The OPC Foundation’s Certification and Compliance program exists to help members develop and provide high quality products that meet minimum operability requirements. OPC Certified products are:
- Compliant with the OPC specifications
- Interoperable with other OPC products from other vendors
- Robust, reliable and able to recover from lost communications, etc.
- Usable, by following universally accepted best-practices
- Efficient in managing resources (CPU, memory, disk space etc.)
- Reads/writes Modbus slaves/masters
- Modbus addresses up to 65535
- Word and byte swapping
- Input and output coils, internal and holding registers
Supported operating systems
- Windows (7 or later)
- Linux (deb/rpm)
Supported transfer protocols
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus RTU over TCP
- OPC UA TCP
- OPC UA HTTPS
Try OPC UA Modbus Server
Request a free evaluation by clicking the link below