OPC Day Finland 2022
Prosys OPC is delighted to announce the sponsorship of OPC Day Finland 2022. After detailed consideration this year the Live Event will be hosted on November 29, 2022 in Expo and Convention Centre Messukeskus Helsinki.
The theme of the event is OPC UA extends to Field and Cloud.
Industry 4.0 and OPC UA experts from all over the world. Speakers will share with you the valuable knowledge and new possibilities of the technology. The topics will also cover use cases and international collaboration that will help you to succeed in the world of smart manufacturing.
- Keynote: Latest News about OPC UA, Stefan Hoppe, OPC Foundation
- OPC UA Field Level Communication and OPC UA Field Exchange, Peter Lutz, OPC Foundation
- OPC UA 1.05 PubSub Enhancements, Matthias Damm, Unified Automation
- OPC UA Machinery Information Model, Heiko Herden, VDMA
- Open Industry 4.0, Ricardo Dunkel, Open Industry 4.0 Alliance & Konrad Heidrich, Hilscher
For more information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +358 9 420 9007.
About Prosys OPC Ltd
Prosys OPC is a leading provider of professional OPC software and services with over 20 years of experience in the field. OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are communications standards used especially by industrial and high-tech companies.
What is OPC?
OPC and OPC UA (Unified Architecture) are industry standards that enable software to connect devices, machines and systems from different manufacturers using same interface.